On Friday I went to the beach and lay flat out on the sand. It was wonderful! I like to do this when my fibromyalgia is getting the best of me. We need to absorb and connect with the electromagnetic field of the earth to function healthily. Because we don't walk as much anymore, we don't get that connection. I'm sure many of you have heard me talk about this before. A German company makes an electronic mat that you can lie on to simulate that connection. It even has a wand to focus on trouble spots that pain you --like knees, hips, or elbows. Can you believe this? The mat costs thousands of dollars. Yeesh! The things we do to avoid nature! I prefer to lie on the beach.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
On Friday I went to the beach and lay flat out on the sand. It was wonderful! I like to do this when my fibromyalgia is getting the best of me. We need to absorb and connect with the electromagnetic field of the earth to function healthily. Because we don't walk as much anymore, we don't get that connection. I'm sure many of you have heard me talk about this before. A German company makes an electronic mat that you can lie on to simulate that connection. It even has a wand to focus on trouble spots that pain you --like knees, hips, or elbows. Can you believe this? The mat costs thousands of dollars. Yeesh! The things we do to avoid nature! I prefer to lie on the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment